Noosh Time

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Vanoosh becomes an Australian Citizen : 28 July 2004

After nearly 8 years of living in Australia, I finally became an Australian Citizen and it was a great celebration time ... after the ceremony, we all went to the Wood & Stone Fired Pizza for dinner which was great fun!!!

Saying the Oath and pledging allegiance to Australia ... a big moment ... I was the first Citizen of the day ...




Mayor, Peter McDonald and I get to know each other!



Memorabilia including my Certificate of Citizenship and my little Aussie plant!!




Jono & Ode



Cathy & Jim



Charmaine & Bernd



Work friends, Adrian and Mike came along too!



Marcus and Lailah



Mike, Chris and Mel ... more work friends ...



Nats & Al



Rory, me and Jaco



Steve & Melissa



Amanda and Karen ... have a laugh ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home