Noosh Time

Friday, December 01, 2006

BIG NEWS FOR VANOOSH!!

Over this past year, I have had a strong calling from God to do something more with my life ... God has spoken to me through a keyring and 3 verses which have been spoken and confirmed into my life at least 4 times over through different people and different gospels with the same message ... God's message was this ...

"You can do everything through me, I will give you my strength (Philippians 3:14). If you give up everything for me (ie. God) and the gospel, you will inherit 100 times in this life and in the life to come eternal life (Mark 10:29-30 & Luke 18:29-30). When I sent my disciples out with no money, no clothes and no shoes, they wanted for nothing and neither will you. (Luke 22:35 & Luke 9:3 & Mark 6:7-10)"

As a result of a number of years of preparation through study and researching various missionary organisations, talking and praying with people and the above prompting from God , I made a decision to resign from my job and become a ...

FULL TIME MISSIONARY!!!

I will hopefully join a Ship to sail around the world in various aspects of ministry. I am hoping to get on the new ship that is currently being refurbished and fitted out.

The Ships ministry enables millions of people to visit the ship to purchase literature in the on board book shop and also enables the ship's crew to undertake short term projects on shore providing assistance and service where it is most required. As you can see, many thousands of people queue up to get on board in every port that the ship docks at ... it is a unique and amazing ministry.



I am really excited about what the future holds ... I'm finishing work on 5 Jan 07 and will be going to Adelaide for 4 weeks to do a Member Care/Missionary Care course, then I will be back in Sydney for a week before flying to Melbourne for the Global Action Orientation. And then the big adventure begins ...

God Bless you wherever you may be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home