Noosh Time

Monday, December 18, 2006

Vanoosh's Farewell Lunch : 18 Dec 06

With only a 12 more working days left, I had a farewell lunch at Rosie's Tavern in the city with some friends from work ... most people will still be enjoying their Christmas and New Year holidays when I leave on 5 Jan 07 so we decided to celebrate early! Later on in the week on Thursday, 21 Dec, I had a morning tea where I was presented with a beautiful gift of a Corban & Blair Red Leather Journal and a gorgeous aqua blue Parker Pen to write down all my adventures and experiences which was a gift from so many people ... and as if that was not enough, I was also given a stunning Peace Plant from my little team which has taken pride of place in my bathroom! I will be sad to leave but very happy with my decision ... in fact ... very excited that my new adventure is only a few more sleeps away ...

(Left side of table) Long, Steve, Maree, Monica, Cassy & Christi and (Right side of table) Meaghan, Kay, Denise, Trish, Mel, Marie-Claire



Cassy and Christi



Marie-Claire, Me and Mel



My beautiful farewell card, my Peace Plant and my Corban & Blair Journal and Parker Pen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home