Noosh Time

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Birthday, Baby Shower, Farewell, Mother's Day, Wedding ... 13 May 2007

Well, I guess I have to say "Happy Birthday to Me!!"

I can't believe that it has been 5 years since I had my 30th birthday Black Tie Masquerade Ball?! Where have the years gone and what will the next 5 years bring? Today, I had a low key but lovely celebration of my 35th birthday with good friends at a BBQ Brekkie Brunch down at Shelley Beach.

I shared the day with all the mothers of the world who were celebrating Mother's Day today so there were plenty of people out and about at Manly.

I also shared in a celebration with Sarah & Ben who got married today!

I was also wishing two dear friends "Farewell" and Congratulations on the impending birth of their new baby. Maggie and Mark are leaving Oz to return to the UK this week which is very sad as we have all grown accustomed to seeing their gorgeous faces around the Manly scene! Luckily for me however, I will be staying with them in London in August so at least I am only saying "See ya later ..." and not Goodbye just yet! Here are some memories of the day's events ...

Maggie & Mark



Andy & Anna



Jo and Bel



Jono



Shelley Beach ...



Callum



Mia



Lorenzo



Nats & Clint



Stephy



Nats and Agnes



Nicole & Bernd



Agnes ... gorgeous child!!



Talita ... a doting Big Sister



Agnes & Maggie ... so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home