Noosh Time

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Introducing "AkunaRoo"

I would like to introduce you to my new "inflatable, loyal marsupial roo" which is how he was introduced to me!

I would also like to tell you that his name is "AkunaRoo"!!

"Akuna" is an Aboriginal name which means "to trust and to follow". I decided this was the most appropriate name for him since I am trusting in God and he will be following me around the world!!

My beautiful friend Mia and her family have blessed me with this travelling companion of the most fun kind and one that will ensure that I am always in touch with Australia. In addition, I have no doubt that AkunaRoo will bring much delight and entertainment to all who meet him along the way.

His first adventure was to see the world from Maggie & Mark's window as we embarked on our London tour together. The amazing thing about AkunaRoo is that he is very intelligent and has already asked for a spot on the Noosh News monthly update so look out for the "Akuna Roo-View" in time to come!

AkunaRoo's Room with a View



A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home