Noosh Time

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mum & Dad Visit The Logos Hope : 8 Oct 08 -11 Oct 08

Mum and Dad arrived on Wednesday night and spent 3 nights on board the Logos Hope. We had a wonderful time together - chatting up a storm till the wee hours and catching up on our lives ... there was much to tell! It was also very special for me to be able to show them around the Logos Hope and to introduce them to many of my friends. They treated Celina, Marsha and I to a night out which was delicious and a real treat! I spent a day walking around Koge and a day walking around Copenhagen with Mum & Dad and we just had a great time together ... Praise God the weather was good on every day too as I was expecting rain and cold weather but it was sunny with blue skies for the most part so that was awesome! It was sad to say Goodbye to them as I have no idea when we will see each other again ... but I'm blessed by God for such wonderful parents!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home