Noosh Time

Monday, March 23, 2009

Brad & Vanoosh : Engagement - New Year's Eve 2008

For those of you who are not on Face Book, or who did not receive my Nov/Dec 08 newsletter, I am delighted to announce that on New Year's Eve, I got engaged to a wonderful, Australian, Brad ... amid much excitement and happiness ... and we are now preparing for our wedding on Saturday, 5 September 2009 in Sydney, Australia.

I am thankful to God for his faithfulness ... Brad has made me so happy and we are looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together! To God be all the glory for the way in which he brought us together ... the paths of our lives crossed at the right moment and will forever be changed and it's really funny to think that he brought us from Australia to the other side of the world to fall in love and take us back to Australia to make a decision to be together forever!! God has a sense of humour ... of this I am certain ... but I'm also praising God for bringing Brad into my life and turning my world upside down with His love through Brad!

This is Brad and I on Monday, 5 January 2009 - we chose our engagement ring together and I just love it ... it's a perfect symbol of our love ...





Brad & I celebrating our engagement with his family on the Gold Coast



My gorgeous fiancé, Brad ...!!



Brad & I spending the day at Paradise Point with Ode, Nikki & Tristin



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home