Noosh Time

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our Story Continues ....

Well, I've been encouraged to continue writing our story and since it has been a long time since my last post, I thought, what better time to write than now, just before Kaylah turns 1 year old on 22 January 2012!!

I thought I should at least post one or two photos from our wedding since I hadn't put any of them on having been off line for so long ... so here are a few from what was a very special and amazing celebration of our love ... I still think about this day and love it more every time I see the photos!! God is so good to me ... for bringing Brad into my life ... I'm so thankful for him!






And Kaylah is like an Angel from heaven brought to earth to fulfill our lives ... I can't believe how this year has flown and my little miracle chicken has grown into a gorgeous little babbling toddler, full of curiosity and mischief with loads of character!! She has brought us so much joy and laughter in the year gone by and a few nightmares too ... but she is loved and cherished beyond what any words could suitably describe! I thought I should post a few photos of her ... from 4 days old to ... 1 year old (almost!)!!

Happy Birthday to our precious darling baby girl Kaylah Grace on 22 January 2012 - we love you to bits!!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home