Noosh Time

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Lift Off ... and Touch Down !

Well the BIG day finally arrived ... and I took off from Sydney at 10.00am on Friday, 30 Sep 05 for my African adventure ... and it started with an amazing fly over of the Antarctic ice cap ... we flew over many icebergs and floating ice formations as you will see ... it was incredible!! The air temp outside was measured at -66 degrees ... yikes ...

My beloved Sydney from the air ...



Antarctic Ice Spectacle ...







First stop was in Johannesburg for a night ... and I got to catch up with my best friend Gail, her boyfriend Jon who is now her fiance and my cousin Juliet and her husband Owen who have subsequently given birth to a gorgeous baby girl !! So Congratulations to them all for these exciting events !!!

Juliet & Owen, Me & Gail



Gail & Jon


Juliet & Owen


Gail & I ... best friends for life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home