Noosh Time

Friday, March 31, 2006

Noosh Time - Mate's Pages

I often receive photos and news about what is happening in the lives of my mates both here in Oz and around the world ... so I decided that it was time to create a page for all these events, people and photos ... it's my Noosh Time Mates Page!

Check them all out ...

Mum & Dad

Here are my folks ... it's a lovely shot of them!



Charl & Kerrie

Charl & Kerrie took a trip to South Africa in November 2005 and caught up with Jaco - a great mate who returned to live in Cape Town ... we all miss him terribly ...



Penny & Adam Burt are some of my dearest and closest friends ... they have just had a baby boy, Samuel Adam - I will be posting some photos of him soon! In November, Kerrie & Charl stopped in Singapore on their way to SA and caught up with them! They are showing off the pressies I sent for the baby!





And here he is ... Samuel Adam Burt ... what a cutie!





Gina, Wiki & Cullen Haua

Gina & Wiki's little man is growing up fast ... Cullen is now nearly 3 and a half years old. Gina used to be at school with me in the year above me - her maiden name was Skordis. They are now living in Brisbane.



Gina is pregnant with # 2 on the way soon ... looking good!



Guy Murray Archibald - My Nephew

My baby nephew Guy is growing up faster than I can keep up with ... he's nearly 2 and a half years old now and is seen here on a tractor having fun at the park!!



Lynnie

My good school friend Lynnie is now living in Melbourne for a year or so and has fully embraced the Aussie icons ... one being Kath & Kim ... I think she fits the profile beautifully!! What a laugh !!



Lynnie becomes an aunt again to a little Roo ... yet to be named ... she arrived in Melbourne yesterday, 6 April 06 ... here are some pics of Mum - Kerry, Dad - Rowan, Proud Aunty Lyn and baby Roo! Enjoy!





The Little Roo has now been named .... Tara Ash Janet ...



Carrie, Warren & Stella Smith

Carrie & Warren Smith had a baby girl on 6 January 2006 - she is just gorgeous!! Her name is Stella Jean! Carrie & I were at University together - she may be better remembered as Carrie Hill.



Doug, Paula & Declan Allen

My great mates Doug & Paula Allen who I have known for over 10 years now are finally settled back in New Zealand and have recently welcomed a gorgeous baby boy into their family ... Declan James Paul Allen ... isn't he a cutie !!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home