Noosh Time

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Vanoosh's 34th Birthday

As one of my birthday cards reminded me ... today, 13 May 2006, I am another year closer to heaven ... which I thought was quite a cool way of looking at life and birthdays! I felt very special and loved today ... I started with a birthday brekkie bash held at Deck 23 in Dee Why with approx. 30 good friends of mine who could join me!! It was a really great celebration and I had so much fun! I was very spoilt by everyone and was so touched with everyone's birthday wishes via txt msg from all over the world ...

Check out some of the gang!



Bernd & Me



My gorgeous God daughters ... two very important guests ... Kendra (in front) and Saphron ... tuck into a brekkie treat!



Nats, Clint, Ror & Al



Choe-Choe, Katie & Josie



Warren & Carrie



Warren & Carrie's gorgeous little poppet ... Stella Jean ... what a cutie!




Eugene & Henke holding Carrie & Warren's little Stella Jean



Thijs & Jared



Rach, Pete & Jen



Brad & Abinash



Kerrie, Charl & Naomi



Kirsten & Karen



Another little poppet ... Alexa & Lu



Hey Dad ... can I go shopping?? The kids of today ... I don't know ... seem to grow up so fast ?! Alexa is showing the rest of them the way ... and potentially paying for them too ... with Dad's credit card!



I spent the day relaxing ... went and saw "Ice Age 2" with Rach and Brad in the afternoon which was very funny ... then ... later on, Mundy cooked up a delicious 3 course dinner for me using my Mum's recipes because she had not been able to make my brekkie bash and invited 9 friends (most of whom had missed the brekkie too!) to join us ... we had a great evening ... with a good few laughs along the way!

Relax ... a reminder of the way to unwind on my birthday ...



Katie & Melissa



Mia & Callum



Ror & Al ... long time friends for life!



Caramel & Chocolate birthday cake with Barb's famous chocolate mousse ... yum!



(L-R) Callum, Mundy, Brad, Katie, Andy, Mia, Al & Ror, Rach and Melissa ... fun friends celebrate in style!



I have to get in on the fun action ... (L-R) Brad, Andy, Callum, Mundy, Me, Katie, Al, Ror, Rach & Melissa!



Boys, Boys, Boys ... Andy, Brad, Supermodel Cal and Ror !!



Twinkle, Twinkle little sparkler ... Brad, Cal and I



Sparking up some more fun ... Rory & I have a sparkler battle ... while Al is the judge!



Me and my Sparkler ... what a partnership!!



Autumn colours for an autumn birthday ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home