Noosh Time

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

MCC : Comets, Photos, Prayer & News Updates : Wednesday, 17 Jan 07

Well I had to write another entry because I'm so excited ... tonight I got to see a Comet called the "McNaught" Comet which will apparently never be seen again in our life time. The comet is currently in the Australian skyline and is most visible just after the sun has gone down but it is not quite dark yet ... it was so visible here in Adelaide with a long white tail section and a few bright bits in the main part of it ... I was absolutely blown away that I could see it so clearly and I managed to get some great photos of it which again, I will share once I'm back in Sydney so don't forget to check the BLOG after early Feb for all the photos ... how amazing!! I've been told that it is currently over the Sydney Opera House which would be spectacular to see too!

In addition, I was sent a photo of our class which I wanted to share with you all so you can see who I am spending my days with and living in community with ... here is our MCC Adelaide Class 2007!



Weekly Prayer Update & Monthly News Letter

I also wanted to let you know that I'm going to start writing a weekly prayer update and a monthly newsletter which I will distribute via email. We've have been learning about intercession and the importance of building a solid prayer network. I really believe this is key to doing missionary work!

Thank you for thinking of me, for your prayers and all the emails, txt msgs and phone msgs that I have received while I've been away in Adelaide which have all been very encouraging and have meant so much to me! I realise how blessed I am to have such amazing friends and such a caring and loving community at St Matts and also around the world ... God Bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home