Noosh Time

Friday, August 24, 2007

Global Orientation Conference : The Netherlands

On Tuesday, 21 August 2007, I arrived in The Netherlands and was transported from the airport via a minibus along with 2 Canadians and a Swedish family to the Conference centre.

So far, I can say that my experience here has been fantastic - it is wonderful to be a part of the global family and to be able to meet so many people from all over the world - 30 different nations are represented and approximately 300 people are here. We are receiving fantastic teaching and training for what is ahead of each of us in all corners of the globe! It is incredible to see how everyone's life is so unique and each person's experience is encouraging and uplifting. We also meet in smaller Groups and Discovery Groups which have been brilliant fun!

On our first full day, we had to participate in 16 games which I have termed "Looney Olympics" - we played "peanut tennis", hung from a tree holding onto a pair of blue denim jeans, carrot producing, nail hammering, dunking our head in a bowl of water fishing for sweets ... then dunking our head in a bowl of flour fishing for sweets - you can imagine the sight of our dough covered faces ... it was hilarious!!

Unfortunately, I have no photos as it was a "get to know you" icebreaker and I left my camera in my room - very unlike me I know! But I have got some photos from other fun events that we have had since then.

Flour Mime



Last night we had more flour and water for a mime competition ... and we played a trivia game.

I am excited about being here ... having a lot of fun and wish you could all be here with me as it is so much fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home