Noosh Time

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Akuna Roo : Ai Ai Captain!

Vanoosh is on an A-Team in Hamburg for the week which is very exciting for her. She left on Sunday, 14 October and will be gone till Friday, 19 October participating in an evangelistic outreach for university students. It is an amazing opportunity for her to meet more locals, polish up her German speaking skills and to share God's love with young people so pray that God will work in and through her.

Of course, in her absence, I (Akuna-Roo) decided to settle in even further to my new home, and since the ship is sailing out of Kiel for a day and back in to our new berth, I had a word in the Captain's ear and he agreed to let me steer the ship out of port ... it is a big privilege and honour and once I had set our course, then I was a watchman on deck for a few hours to ensure that we didn't head towards Denmark or hit any other objects (buildings, icebergs, ships etc.) along the way ...

I take my duty very seriously ... just watch and see ... I checked the map of Kiel that is in our kiosk area to make sure I knew where we were going ...


Then I steered the ship out of the port ...


And stood on watch to see that we didn't hit any major buildings ... or other foreign objects along the way ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home