Noosh Time

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Kenya : Day 6 : Masai Mara

We were up before the sun this morning ... heading out for a hot air ballooning experience ... which, unfortunately was not to be as the wind was gusty and unpredictable and this meant that ballooning was just not safe!!




We were disappointed to say the least, however, it meant that we got to do an additional game drive and that was a worthy alternative as it brought with it many exciting encounters with the wild creatures of mother Africa! I feel like I am actually depriving people of seeing the real photos behind my stories because there are so many amazing shots and yet I am only putting on some of my personal favourites?! However, I trust that they are worthy of your viewing delight ... enjoy!










Again, as we were heading back to camp at dusk, we suddenly came upon 3 lioness who were on a hunt ... two moved forward while the third stayed behind ... they were not in any rush, they were relaxed and enjoying their Big Cat lives ... in fact they were playful and affectionate towards one another ... just like their domestic cousins! We also got to experience an amazing sunset and these photos are typical of Africa with the lone Acacia tree on the horizon ... some of my favourite shots!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home